Group Minimum: $5 discount per ticket with purchase of 10 or more tickets to the same performance. Seating may be split among different price levels. $10 discount per ticket with purchase of 20 or more tickets to the same performance. Seating may be split among different price levels.
- All orders are subject to availability and the Group Sales Representative will reserve the best seats available at time of booking.
- Payments may be made over the phone, using a credit card, or by mailing a money order/check in the account holders' name to Artist Series Concerts of Sarasota, 1226 N. Tamiami Trail, Suite 300, Sarasota, FL 34236.
- In the event a performance becomes more than 90% sold, full payment must be received within five business days of notification.
A group leader may request additional seats at any time, excluding the day of the event. Additional seats are based on availability. We will attempt to reserve additional seats as close to the original group as possible.
If you need to reduce the number of reserved seats, please contact the Group Sales Department as soon as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All ticket sales are FINAL. No Exchanges or Refunds for any reason.
- When possible, please note at time of booking any special seating requirements (wheelchairs, hearing, sight)
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of payment. Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the Artist Series Con certs offices during regular hours of operation.
- Artist Series Concerts reserves the right to discontinue accepting group orders at any time.
- All dates, times, shows and prices are subject to change without notice.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Artist Series Concerts is not responsible for any losses incurred by individuals or organizations.
- In the event of inclement weather exchanges or refunds cannot be issued unless the performance is cancelled by Artist Series Concerts or the performance venue.
IN THE INTEREST OF PRESERVING AFFORDABLE TICKET PRICES FOR ALL PATRONS:
- Artist Series Concerts is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell tickets to identified ticket brokers and scalpers.
- We reserve the right to revoke any tickets sold to identified ticket brokers and scalpers through a full refund at face value. Anyone holding a revoked ticket will not be allowed in the venue.
If you have any questions regarding the policies & procedures, please do not hesitate to contact Mary Frueh at 941-306-1202 or